Monday 11 May 2009

One Week Marketing Day 7


Working on squidoo again today as per instructions. Obviously working on both campaigns at the same time. First one has some lenses indexed, second one all lenses indexed by Google and generating traffic! Amazing, I've had normal websites which got almost no traffic after months.

So that's the end of my first "One Week Marketing" adventure. How do I feel? Extremely pleased actually, that's probably way too understated. But we've all seen "Internet Marketing" products hyped beyond belief.

Most important question does it deliver what it promises? Absolutely, If you make the effort you'll get results. How good will those results be? Depends on how well you do your keyword research etc. And that keep on top of it, this one week is only the start. But it's a heck of a good start!

I wasn't expecting to be rich by Sunday night so no disappointment on that score. But I do feel like I've actually achieved a lot, and I've learned a lot. Importantly I know I can do it again. And again, as often as I want to. So I feel like I'm building a business, And I will see results. In some ways Internet Marketing is like any other marketing business online or off. It's a numbers game. Knock enough doors (been there, done that) you will get sales. The best website in the world is no use without visitors. I've got visitors, what more can you say.

If you've been ripped off, let down, hoodwinked and lied to in your search for a way to make some money online. Get One Week Marketing It's that simple. It does exactly what it says.

If you want instant riches, you're on your own. I believe one guy requested a refund because the product requires "work". He should be out looking for a magic lamp.

Potpiegirl aka Jennifer Ledbetter is a success story. We should be eternally grateful that she's willing to share her knowledge. and unlike some (many) she replies to emails, she answers questions. You really can't ask for more!

If you're not looking for a pot of gold but you're willing to do a little work (seriously it's not hard) to change your life for the better,

Start today, start here One Week Marketing.


I
f you think I've made it sound like a simple idea you're right, If I've made it sound like a simple product I haven't done it justice......





























I'm off to start work on campaign 3 and 4 and I've got an idea for number 5.........





No comments:

Post a Comment